1. Do you have any plans for the long weekend?你有办法打发这个漫长的周末吗?
2. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.他决定起诉他的老板。
3. He devoted his life to the study of science.他把毕生献给科学研究。
4. He had to choose between death and dishonor.他不得不在死亡和耻辱之间选择。
5. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.他以前的尝试没有成功。
6. I determined that nothing should be changed.我决定什么都不改变。
7. I don’t think it will lead to a good result.我认为这事不会有什么好结果。
8. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.我有4本书和2本杂志要借。
9. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly.我想各项都填对了。
10. I’m not sure whether I have locked the door.我没把握是否锁了门。
11. It took him a little time to fix that watch.他很快就把表修理好了。
12. My father is at home looking for the ticket.我爸爸正在家里找票呢!
13. Not until last week did I get a work permit.直到上周我才拿到工作许可证。
14. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
15. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
16. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。
17. Check your answers with mine. 把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
18. Don’t keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
19. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。
20. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
21. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
22. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。