1. I’d like to pick sea shells this afternoon.今天下午我想去捡贝壳。
2. It’s odd that they didn’t reply our letter.他们没有给我们回信，这真奇怪。
3. John seldom gets together with his friends.约翰很少与朋友聚在一起。
4. Many people have been out of work recently.最近有许多人失业。
5. Please give my best regards to your family.请代我向你们全家致以最诚挚的问候。
6. Some people have compared books to friends.有些人把书比作朋友。
7. The bat together with the balls was stolen.球拍和球全被偷了。
8. The color of her dress suits her very well.她衣服的颜色很适合她。
9. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.白天变长了，黑夜变短了。
10. The dress doesn’t fit her. She is too thin.这件衣服不适合她，她太瘦了。
11. The examination put a lot of stress on him.那次考试给了他很大的压力。
12. The mother sat the child at a little table.母亲安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
13. There is some difference between the twins.这对双胞胎有点儿不一样。
14. They insisted on staying rather than going.他们坚持留下来，而不愿意走
15. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.相信我，这游戏确实值得一玩。
16. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.与她的朋友的不同之处是，她从不放弃希望。
17. Well done! You are always doing a good job!干得不错!你总是干得很出色!
18. We’re planning a tour to Italy this summer.我们计划今年夏天到意大利去旅行。
19. Were there any letters for me this morning?今天早上有我的信吗?
20. Why isn’t Mrs. Lee’s cat catching the mice?李太太的猫为何不在抓这些老鼠呢?
21. Your English is improving little by little.你的英语正在渐渐提高。
22. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?请问洗手间怎么走?