1. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.我听说你的舞跳得特棒。
2. I have had several conversations with him.我已经和他谈过几次了。
3. It is the best film that I have ever seen.这是我所看过的最好的电影。
4. It’s only a party in honor of my birthday.这只是为了庆祝我的生日而举行的晚会。
5. Learning English is like building a house.学英语象盖房子。
6. Listening with your heart is good for you.专心聆听别人说话对你有好处。
7. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days. 我爷爷在旧社会死于饥饿。
8. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse. 她害怕一个人留在农舍里。
9. She guided the tourists around the castle.她引导旅游者参观了这座城堡。
10. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.她每天都跑步是为了减肥。
11. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.她昨晚在大厅唱得非常好。
12. Somebody is always complaining to others.有人总是向别人抱怨。
13. They don’t often have a bad day this year.他们今年的运气还不错。
14. We regard the matter as nothing important. 我们认为这件事情不重要。
15. We’ll take our holiday sometime in August. 我们将在八月份的某个时候休假。
16. Could you direct me to the station, please?请问到车站怎么走?
17. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?你的行李通关了吗?
18. He bothered me with a great many questions.他对我提了一大堆问题，真烦!
19. He does exercises every day in the morning.他每天早上锻练身体。
20. How do I control myself? I can’t calm down.我怎能控制我自己?我无法冷静下来。
21. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.我特别喜欢歌曲和流行音乐。
22. I’d like to cash a traveler’s check please.我想兑换旅行支票。