1. His boss might get angry with him. 他的老板也许会生他的气。
2. I expect to be there this evening. 我打算今天晚上到那儿去。
3. I really need to lose some weight. 我真的需要减肥了。
4. I think you have the Wrong number. 我想你打错号码了。
5. I would rather stay at home alone. 我宁愿独自呆在家。
6. I‘d like to look at some sweaters. 我想看看毛衣。
7. Its origin is still a mystery now. 它的起源至今仍是个谜。
8. Money is no more than our servant. 金钱不过是我们的仆人。
9. Once you begin，you must continue. 一旦开始，你就得继续。
10. She is poor but quite respectable. 她虽穷，人品却很端正。
11. She spent a lot of money on books. 她花了很多钱来买书。
12. The girl in red is his girlfriend. 穿红衣服的那个女孩是他的女朋友。
13. There is a chair below the window. 窗户下面有一把椅子。
14. They employed him as a consultant. 他们雇用他为顾问。
15. To be honest with you，I‘m twenty. 老实说，我20岁。
16. We often call him by his nickname. 我们经常叫他的绰号。
17. Will you be free tomorrow evening? 你明晚有空吗?
18. Would you like to leave a message? 你要留话吗?
19. You can never turn the clock back. 时光不能倒流。
20. You may as well tell me the truth. 你还是把事实告诉我为好。
21. Are your grandparents still living? 你的祖父母还在么?
22. Can you recognize that woman，Mary? 你能认出那个女人是谁了吗，玛丽?