1. Here we are.Row M， seats l and 3.
2. His boss might get angry with him.
3. I expect to be there this evening.
4. I really need to lose some weight.
5. I think you have the Wrong number.
6. I would rather stay at home alone.
7. I‘d like to look at some sweaters.
8. Its origin is still a mystery now.
9. Money is no more than our servant.
10. Once you begin，you must continue.
11. She is poor but quite respectable.
12. She spent a lot of money on books.
13. The girl in red is his girlfriend.
14. There is a chair below the window.
15. They employed him as a consultant.
16. To be honest with you，I‘m twenty.
17. We often call him by his nickname.
18. Will you be free tomorrow evening?
19. Would you like to leave a message?
20. You can never turn the clock back.
21. You may as well tell me the truth.
22. Are your grandparents still living?